In the Account Executive role, you will generate sales of Frank Mayer’s services to large Fortune 1000 companies in the interactive kiosk and display markets. In this position, you will utilize strong sales techniques to pitch complex, full-service capabilities to prospective clients. You will perform research, lead generation and client presentations to build a solid pipeline to move the opportunities through the sales cycles. This is a highly solutions driven business development role where you will have the opportunity to grow the business, the client base, company revenues and your individual uncapped commissions.
Company Information: Frank Mayer is a leader in designing, engineering, and producing creative interactive kiosks and in-store merchandising displays. We offer a fun and creative working environment for all associates.
- Intangible selling: Ability to sell complex solutions to build credibility, trust and client perceived value. Work with end users in a collaborative fashion to understand and identify their business needs. Provide Leadership. Develop and recommend a solution.
- Opportunity Identification: Cold call, prospect, identify and develop business opportunities with new and competitive accounts. Proven ability to handle rejection.
- Opportunity Closure: Develop and deliver a well-structured presentation highlighting Frank Mayer's services, experience and capabilities to gain client commitment. Present and sell the creative solution in response to client needs. Prepare and present sales contracts and close.
- Client Relationships: Develop and maintain client relationships regarding client requests, pricing, completion dates, status reports, distribution. Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Financial Skills: Prepare business transaction reports and record expense accounts. Apply basic financial concepts in analyzing client's finances and/or financial decision-making process for the purpose of recommending solutions.
- Industry Knowledge: Stay current of industry trends, new technology, different markets, competition, etc.
- Requires travel from 10-15%. Client presentations and negotiations also widely utilize Microsoft Teams, Zoom and Google Meet.