Meeting the demands for shorter wait times, customer convenience, and order accuracy.
Approach22 delivers the same impressive interactive experience as its Approach32 counterpart, but utilizes a smaller footprint to grant convenience and order process efficiency to quick service restaurants, fast casual establishments with less available traffic area, and a variety of other industries.
An array of customization options are offered to fit each client's needs.
- Dimensions | 63.8” tall; 20” wide; and 20” deep
- Monitor | 21.5” Touchscreen, Elo 3243L TouchProTM PCAP
- PC | Actineon Siilent 8LP, J1900 Celeron processor, 128GB solid state hard drive, 4GB RAM, 6 USB ports, 1 Ethernet port, Win 10
- Payment Terminal | Ingenico IUC 285 All-in-One standalone module for self-service business, NFC/contactless, EMV, and magstripe
- Barcode Reader | Code CR100 Barcode Reader; high speed, omnidirectional reading of 1D, 2D, Post bar codes and OCR; dual field optics, both high density and wide field in the same unit; reads barcode reliably off cell phone screens.
- Printer | Zebra KR403 thermal receipt printer, 80 mm paper width, 6” diameter paper roll, media sensor
- Assistive Technology | Storm Interface Nav-BarTM and Audio Module
- Software | Software package available to integrate with POS system
- Customization | Magnetic graphic overlays can be updated with company branding
- Warranty options available
Self-service ordering kiosks offer a variety of benefits.
- Patrons can customize and pay for their own orders without relying on a sales associate to complete the transaction.
- Shifting to a customer-centric purchasing process frees employees to focus on preparation-related duties to increase service speed and accuracy.
- Predictive technology in self-service kiosk software can suggest additional items a customer may enjoy, which leads to upselling. Studies show the average order total at a self-service kiosk is 15 to 20 percent higher than a traditional counter transaction.
- According to Kiosk Marketplace, “64 percent of companies rate providing a great customer experience as the best tactic for improving customer lifetime value.”*
- The Approach can be utilized in a variety of industries. Cannabis dispensaries, retailers, hospitality, QSR/fast casual, automotive, and gaming environments can all benefit from the check-out, loyalty, wayfinding, or educational tools a self-service kiosk provides.
*Kiosk Marketplace (2017, Nov. 30). [INFOGRAPHIC] Self-service kiosks offer QSR growth opportunities. https://www.kioskmarketplace.com/whitepapers/infographic-2/